New web site preview!
We're busy right now updating our web sites to take account of all the new applications and products in ultrasonic technology, principally involving our own MMM (Multifrequency Multimode Modulated) sonic and ultrasonic vibrations. While this work is continuing we can offer you a quick preview of some of the exciting developments through our publicity documents.
Note - these files are in .pdf format - to read them you will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader. If you don't already have it you can download a copy
Discussion of metal forming, deep drawing and extrusion processes
- MMM basics
- MMM universal ultrasonic power supplies are replacing all other types of constant or sweeping frequency power supplies for driving all kind of piezoelectric transducers, submersible transducers, bench top cleaners, sonochemical reactors. Read about the advantages and and new options this technology makes possible.
- Full details and specifications of all MMM ultrasonic power supplies, control systems, transducers (converters) for cleaning, liquid processing, sonochemistry, plastic welding and many new and innovative applications.
- Miodrag Prokic's new book: Piezoelectric Transducers Modeling and Characterization
- Mathematical modelling of ultrasonic technology and know-how in great detail.
- Ultrasonic atomization
- One of MPIís recent project presentations - atomization of liquids and even liquid metal alloys.
- Ultrasonic very large flow rate atomization
- One of MPIís recent project presentations - atomization of liquids, Solder Alloys and other liquid metal alloys (500lit./hour, 1000įC).
- Ultrasonic sieving
- Another project presentation - using MMM ultrasonics to activate the sieve offers a great improvement in performance and throughput.
- Clamp-on reactors
- Clamp-on MMM systems overcome the usual requirement to build special resonating tooling - standard pipes can become ultrasonic reactors by simply clamping on the special transducers.
- Flow-Trough reactors
- Clamp-on MMM Flow-Trough reactor applications in Sonochemistry, Medicine, Bioengineering. Ultrasonic cell lysing for vaccines production (bacteria, yeast etc.). Filtering, Sterillization, Nanopowders production...
- Glass Reactors
- Clamp-on MMM Glass Reactors for very aggressive and corrosive liquids: Precious metals recuperation, electrochemistry...
- Examples of MMM ultrasonic technology for high-energy liquid processing.
- MMM ultrasonic cutting
- Examples of MMM ultrasonic technology applied to cutting processes.
- Ultrasonic Filtration & Filter Cleaning Inline
- Examples of MMM ultrasonic technology applied to Filtration, Ultrafiltration and Filters Cleaning Inline.
Alternatively you may like to just:
Note - There are many large movie files and pdf documents on the mastersonic server. We guarantee that there are no harmful files amongst them, but due to the size of some files you may find them slow to load. Therefore we suggest you first choose the document you want, download it to your computer (eg. by right-clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As") and then open the file after it has finished downloading.